At the end of ICTA’s annual convention in September, members of the Executive Board engaged in a wide-ranging discussion about the mission, vision and future of the Association. We’d like to invite you to join this conversation on Tuesday, December 7, 2021, at 6:00 pm.
Here are a few of the topics on which we’d like your thoughts:
- How can ICTA better meet the needs of members (online resources, social media, mentoring, advocacy, etc.)
- What can ICTA do to attract more members?
- What should future ICTA conventions look like?
- Online, In-person, or hybrid?
- If in person, at a hotel, at a college?
- Which days are best? (Thursday, Friday, Saturday…)
- Which dates are best in 2022? (Traditional schedule: Sept 22-24, 2022)
- What other EVENTS (workshops, seminars) would be helpful?
This should get us started, but we can go in any direction that attendees want to go. We hope you’ll join us!
Registration is FREE, and anyone can attend--you just need to register. Then, a couple days before the event, a Zoom link will be sent to all who have registered.
This event is being coordinated by
Dana Trunnel, First Vice President and 2022 Convention Planner
Harry Bodell, Communications Co-Director
Bryan Asbury, Immediate Past President